Property DescriptionH.14364 - A truly grand home with soaring ceilings, dramatic windows, comfortably proportioned rooms and an attached cabana suite. The moment you enter, you'll see your view expand from the zero-corner disappearing sliding doors that open to a dramatic set of pools that gracefully cascade into the main pool. There's ample room on the expansive screened lanai for entertaining, dining, relaxing and sunning in the Southwestern exposure. In addition to the Living Room and Dining Room, there's a private Den, a Powder Room and the Master Suite with sitting area and spacious Master Bath on the West side of the residence. There are two Guest Suites on the East side of the home, in addition to the Kitchen, which is open to the Breakfast Room and Family Room. Just steps from the Family Room is the Cabana with its Bedroom and full Bathroom. The exterior features a new tile roof and fresh exterior paint. Pelican Marsh residents enjoy the Fitness Center, Spa, Wellness Classes and Tennis. Golf, Social and Dining memberships are available but not mandatory.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »