Property DescriptionV.2776 - Welcome to Mollie's Follie: Lovingly curated by an award-winning interior designer, this comfortable home is infused with natural light & timeless style & Seller offering a $25,000 decorating allowance to a Buyer with an acceptable contract & close date prior to May 1st,2019! Soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, custom millwork, moldings, plantation shutters & loads of sliding glass doors are just a few of the special architectural features of this beautiful, well maintained villa. Love to cook? Custom kitchen with handcrafted, whitewashed pine cabinetry with a large pantry oversized island & sparkly quartz counters. Love to entertain? Spacious open plan flows inside to outside & from one room to the other, allowing easy access to the generous brick paver lanai, gorgeous greenery & heated pool. Fabulous master wing: double entry doors, 2 custom walk-in closets, 2 bathrooms, plush carpeting, plantation shutters, & sliding doors to patio. Family & friends visiting? Separate 1 bedrm cabana with coffee bar & private bath plus ideal den can be used as 4th bedrm: thoughtfully designed for this! Completely walled courtyard provides safe place for your pampered pets to roam!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Sitting room
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »