Property DescriptionC.15533 LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION- Enjoy spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico from every angle in this 9th floor masterpiece. Recently remodeled with a meticulous attention to detail, this 1,440 sq. ft. home is a serene oasis. You will love the clean lines in this 2 bedroom, plus den 2 bath home. Large modern tile throughout, quartzite counter tops, customized closets and custom built-in storage add to the feeling of luxury. Fine millwork along with all high impact windows and doors make this unit one of a kind. St. Maarten is conveniently located between the Pelican Bay commons and the South boardwalk to the beach, it boasts one of shortest walks to the Gulf.Building amenities include a workout room, sauna, billiards, ping pong, library, and social room, as well as a social committee that plans many activities throughout the year. Two guest suites are available to rent for your visitors. St. Maarten is steps away from the Pelican Bay Foundation, tennis center & tram transportation hub. With two private beach clubs, private beach restaurants, a community center with state of the art work-out facilities, spa & two tennis centers, the amenities of Pelican Bay cannot be beat.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Breakfast area
- Scenery: Waterview, Gulf view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »