Property DescriptionC.15442 - Welcome home! The first thing you will notice when you approach this residence is that it feels and lives like a single family home. It is light & bright with plantation-clad windows on all four sides. You may choose to take the newly renovated elevator from the 2-car garage to the second floor which opens up to a wide, welcoming foyer. The living area and kitchen is spacious and cheerful with a quiet, courtyard and fountain view. Walk through French-style doors to the outdoor lanai with peaceful, pool view. You won't believe the oversized master suite! All 3 bedrooms have en suite baths. This large residence has been meticulously maintained. It is positioned across the street from the lovely pool, spa, fitness room, BBQ area and clubhouse w/ extra guest parking. From the Pointe you are within walking distance to the North Tram. Hop on the Pelican Bay tram and enjoy a day at the beach with a meal at their private restaurant. The Pointe is privately gated and exudes world class luxury. Upon entering you will notice lush tropical landscaping and unique architectural detail. EZ to view. Call for private showing. Selling turnkey furnished. Immediate occupancy available.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »