Property DescriptionC.15463 - You are nestled in the trees on this cozy wrap around lanai where you get the BEST 2nd floor views of golfers playing on the 5th fairway and the ducks swimming in the lake. Completely renovated with oversized private 2 car garage just steps to the elevator. Custom architectural ceiling and moldings throughout the residence with coffered ceiling in living room. Wood floors in master and guest suite, living/dining room and master closet. Foyer, Hallway, Kitchen, 1/2 bath and Lanai laid with 20x20 porcelain tile with marble keys. Entertain in your new kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and built-in wine storage and cooler. Bathrooms have all been renovated with granite, marble and onyx countertops with new cabinetry, custom lighting and showers. Double paneled pocket doors in dining room area, family room, master suite, and bedroom closet. Plantation shutters in family room, guest suite and master suite bathroom. Lanai has custom cypress wood ceiling with hidden hurricane shutters. New screening installed fall 2016 and new rollers installed on sliding lanai doors. New A/C installed October 2018. Completely move-in ready!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior, Vinyl siding
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Intercom system, Walk-in closet(s), Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Multi-story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »