Property DescriptionH.13820 - Great curb appeal! Lovely, expansive grounds, circular driveway and decorative front door gate create instant charm. Sited on .86 of an acre, the home has an air of refinement that is carried throughout the interior. The professionally-designed traditional decor exudes warmth in the details of the main living areas & each of the 4 split bedroom suites (3 on the main floor, one on the 2nd) that offer privacy for family and guests. Newoff-white paint in the main areas, marble floors, beautiful cabinetry, granite counters, Lutron light system, a chefs kitchen, 3 wine chillers, abundant storage, exterior lighting and 2 garages plus a golf cart garage aresome of the special features. Picturesque views of the 7th hole of the Pine Course can be enjoyed from the main living areas as well as from the screen-enclosed outdoor heated pool and spa, fireplace, summer kitchen, and they create a perfect atmosphere for year round relaxation and entertaining. Furnishings, with a few exclusions, are negotiable. Remarks.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Two story, Multi-story
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Grey Oaks Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »