Property DescriptionThis 12th floor, infrequently available, 3 BR Pelican Bay residence is a light and bright beauty. The view of the Gulf of Mexico is stunning, just waiting for you to relax with a cocktail and soak in the Sunset! St. Marissa has always been one of the most desirable of the Pelican Bay High Rises and has a manned gated entry. Building has already budgeted for a complete Lobby renovation in Summer of 2019. You can walk or drive to either the Marker 36 (approx. 1/2 mile) or Commons (approx. 1/3 mile) Tram Station where you may enjoy a relaxing ride on the Pelican Bay Trams to your Private Beach Club with your chairs, umbrellas and even cabanas waiting. Pelican Bay amenities include Sailing / Sea Kayaking, Estuary Canoeing / Kayaking, a full service Fitness Center, 8 Lit and 10 non -lit Har Tru Tennis Courts, and The Club Pelican Bay, which is a member owned Golf Club with 27 Holes of challenging Golf, exceptional Dining and a variety of Social Activities. Pelican Bay is also only just minutes away from shopping, dining, the Artis-Naples Philharmonic, and 5th Ave.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Guest room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »