Property DescriptionLove Dogs? You will love Breakwater! Bring your dogs almost any size. This chic, elegant, turnkey sharp 2-bedroom with den contemporary residence offers an open, flowing, brilliant design for a pleasurable in/outdoor SWFL living experience. Superb touches and quality with every element of this 1703 square foot home and light filled atmosphere masterfully appointed in pristine white and soft tones throughout. An exciting, open and flowing floor-plan for a rich and comfortable living and an entertaining lifestyle with private deck and extended glass wall and slider which orientates to a beautiful view and a gorgeous landscaped and quiet setting. Enjoy the morning sun. Not looking into another condo. Enjoy your private garden. Beautifully appointed Master Suite with a walk-in closet and spa bathroom including a soaking tub. Enjoy every day resort living including a recently remodeled clubhouse, swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness room and tennis courts on captivating, lush and mature landscaped and lagoon filled grounds. The fun, joy and beauty of the Gulf of Mexico, Pelican Bay and the beach are just steps away via the boardwalk. New AC in 2016. Garage fits 2 cars and a golf cart.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Compass Florida Naples
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »