Property DescriptionAt the south end of Pelican Bay, in walking distance to the beach, Waterside Shops and the Baker Museum, this impeccably renovated home, offering more than 1900sq ft. under air and nearly 2500sq. ft. total, this two bedroom, two bath home with never ending views of the Gulf of Mexico and Sanibel Island is perfectly situated overlooking Pelican Bay's mangrove estuary with sun in the water sunsets every night. Wide plank flooring throughout living area, marble baths, raised panel cabinetry,oversized great room offering multiple seating arrangements with natural entry into the eat in kitchen with granite, wood flooring and specialty appliances. More than 500 square foot balcony offering access into every room. Generous master suite with sitting room plus three walk in closets in addition to large storage area in laundry area and off the foyer.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »