Property DescriptionH.12845 - Timeless understated elegance in a recently reconstructed home, secluded on an oversize lot adjacent to a conservation preserve. The 7000+ Sq/Ft, 4 bedroom, 4 bath + 2 half bath home was reconstructed with the finest materials by the area's most skilled craftsmen. Passing through 2 twelve-foot high doors, you enter into a dramatic foyer with a freestanding spiral staircase. The foyer transitions down two stairs to a spacious living room with a marble fireplace soaring 20 feet, blending into magnificent moldings with carved friezes. Among many of the unique features of the home are a mahogany paneled two-story office, a bright gourmet kitchen leading to a patio with large grill, a bedroom suite with an exercise room and sauna. adjacent to the home is a spacious one bedroom, one bath guest suite with large sitting area and separate entrance. The oversize marble lanai has a large pool with romantic fire bowls, spa, sitting area with fireplace and alfresco dining area. The expansive second floor includes two suites with balconies separated by a great room allowing guests privacy, yet remaining part of the main home. The oversize 3 car garage has abundant storage.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Exercise room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Grey Oaks Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »