Property DescriptionV.2503 - New Roof-2018! Beautifully detailed villa w/ park-like setting combines great architecture, superb design & high-quality materials to embrace this Florida lifestyle. Classic surfaces, artisan accents & open concept floorplan are sure to impress as well as the 18 ft. wall of windows framing a stunning tropical panorama! Dramatic staircase to an open loft featuring wet bar plus two guest quarters with en-suites and walk-ins to provide privacy and space for family visits! Chef pleasing kitchen overlooks the family room with island, granite, gas cooktop, high-end cabinetry, Butlers Pantry with wine storage and icemaker for easy entertaining. Set apart on the 1st floor is the plush Owners suite with sitting area, dual walk-ins, jetted tub and walk-in shower. Theres another guest suite on the 1st level plus formal dining and study with built-ins and wood floor. The family room features fully pocketing 10 sliders and opens to the covered lanai featuring electric screens and summer kitchen with fireplace. Waterfall wall flows musically into the custom pool and spa for a private oasis. Cobblestone brick paver driveway, two car garage plus separate golf cart garage. Impeccable!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Loft, Foyer
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Grey Oaks Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »