Property DescriptionH.10121 - A timelessly understated elegant estate home finished in simple stones, woods and floor to ceiling glass picture windows that reveal sweeping lake vistas to Estuarys 11th hole. Commissioned by an experienced international builder and designed by the internationally acclaimed architect Richard Wengle, this home offers a striking blend of modern features and traditional influences into an elegant, transitional-styled home. Upon entry through Coquina stone columns, floating wood ceiling details and gallery-like interiors define the 8,500 square feet of living space with five bedrooms plus study. There is also a spacious game room / media room with balcony that overlooks the water. Innovative automation is found in motorized screens and shades throughout and includes Crestron mobile home automation. A home unlike any other, versatile and livable, complete with 4.5 collectors garage with room for car lifts. Conveniently close to Old Naples.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community golf, Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Loft
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Grey Oaks Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »